Top Tips !
- Never write "amount" you mean mass, volume or concentration.
- Refer to "a control experiment" or "a variable that I will control (and then name the value and method of control)" but never to "a control variable"
- Independent variable is what you change.
- Dependent variable is what you actually measure in the experiment (not rate).
- Organisms vary from each other unless they are clones !
- When you suggest improvements think about improving the method rather than the equipment (e.g. control a variable that wasn't previously)
If you use then like and shareRead More